Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Alaska Mileage Plan Shopping Bonus, Earn up to 1,000 Extra Miles
Alaska Mileage Plan Shopping portal has a new “Back to School”promotion that can earn you some easy miles when you shop through their shopping portal.
During the “Back to School” bonus campaign, which runs from 08/07/17 through 08/18/17 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Bonus Period”), Member will earn a one-time bonus of up to 1,000 Mileage PlanTM shopping bonus miles on qualifying purchases, in addition to the standard Mileage PlanTM shopping miles earned from shopping online through the Mileage PlanTM Shopping mall.
- “Back to School” bonus campaign, which runs from 08/07/17 through 08/18/17 at 11:59:59 pm ET
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus miles.
- Please allow 8-10 weeks for bonus miles to post to your Mileage PlanTM shopping account.
- The Tier 2 bonus provides the maximum number of miles that will be awarded. Void where prohibited by law.
- Tier 1 bonus: 300 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $125;
- Tier 2 bonus: 1,000 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $350 or more.
You can find the full details and terms of the promotion here.
This bonus adds 2.4X-2.8X Alaska miles in addition to the normal payout that you will receive from the Alaska shopping portal. It’s a good idea to still use a comparison site like Cashback Monitor to make sure you are getting the best return.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.