HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Easy $10! Change 1-Click Amazon Payment To a Citi Card
Amazon has a promotion that can easily get you $10 in free credit if you have an eligible Citi Card. This promotion is targeted, but you can check if you’re eligible. Let’s take a look at the details.
Get $10 off at Amazon when you change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible Citi Credit or Debit Card.
To earn the $10 credit, complete the following actions:
- Click on the ad promoting this offer.
- On the 1-Click landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible Citi Card.
- When prompted, confirm your billing address or add a new billing address.
- The credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your eligible Citi Card.
- An eligible Citi Card is a Citi-branded consumer or business credit card issued in the US except for the Costco Anywhere Visa Card and the Costco Anywhere Visa Business Card.
- Offer limited to one per Amazon customer and account.
- This promotional offer is valid through July 31, 2018.
- Credit must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PT on July 31, 2018
- Unredeemed credit will expire after that time.
A nice offer if you are eligible. You get a $10 discount for a few second of work. It might not work if you have already received a $10 credit from similar offers in the past, but it is still worth testing it out.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.