HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Easy $10! Change 1-Click Amazon Payment To a Citi Card
Amazon has a promotion that can easily get you $10 in free credit if you have an eligible Citi Card. This promotion is targeted, but you can check if you’re eligible. Let’s take a look at the details.
Get $10 off at Amazon when you change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible Citi Credit or Debit Card.
To earn the $10 credit, complete the following actions:
- Click on the ad promoting this offer.
- On the 1-Click landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible Citi Card.
- When prompted, confirm your billing address or add a new billing address.
- The credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your eligible Citi Card.
- An eligible Citi Card is a Citi-branded consumer or business credit card issued in the US except for the Costco Anywhere Visa Card and the Costco Anywhere Visa Business Card.
- Offer limited to one per Amazon customer and account.
- This promotional offer is valid through July 31, 2018.
- Credit must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PT on July 31, 2018
- Unredeemed credit will expire after that time.
A nice offer if you are eligible. You get a $10 discount for a few second of work. It might not work if you have already received a $10 credit from similar offers in the past, but it is still worth testing it out.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.