Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
$15 Credit When You Buy $50 Amazon Gift Card with MR Points
Amazon has a targeted offer than can get you a discount when you buy Amazon gift cards. We see these targeted offers often, and usually you can only do them once.
- Purchase a $50 Amazon gift card and receive a $15 credit when you use least one American Express Membership Rewards point
Offer Page (our affiliate link)
- This offer is valid ONLY to eligible customers.
- Limit one promotional credit per Amazon.com Prime account
- Gift Card must be purchased between March 12th, 2018, and June 30th, 2018, 11:59:59 PM
- Must use Membership Rewards points for at least a portion of your Gift Card purchase
We have seen this offer in the past. It is targeted, so it won’t work for everyone, but it’s still worth checking out. You just need to use at least one Membership Rewards point to get the discount. You’ll know you’re not targeted if you see “Sorry, you are not eligible for this promotion.”
Let us know if it works for you!
HT: Doctor or Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.