$15 Credit When You Buy $50 Amazon Gift Card with MR Points
Amazon has a targeted offer than can get you a discount when you buy Amazon gift cards. We see these targeted offers often, and usually you can only do them once.
- Purchase a $50 Amazon gift card and receive a $15 credit when you use least one American Express Membership Rewards point
Offer Page (our affiliate link)
- This offer is valid ONLY to eligible customers.
- Limit one promotional credit per Amazon.com Prime account
- Gift Card must be purchased between March 12th, 2018, and June 30th, 2018, 11:59:59 PM
- Must use Membership Rewards points for at least a portion of your Gift Card purchase
We have seen this offer in the past. It is targeted, so it won’t work for everyone, but it’s still worth checking out. You just need to use at least one Membership Rewards point to get the discount. You’ll know you’re not targeted if you see “Sorry, you are not eligible for this promotion.”
Let us know if it works for you!
HT: Doctor or Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.