Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Great New Amex Offer for Amazon, Spend $50 Get 2K MR Points
American Express has a great new targeted offer for savings on Amazon. Let’s take a look.
Enroll your eligible American Express® Card and get 2,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend $50 cumulatively using your enrolled Card at Amazon.com by 12/31/17.
- Enrollment opens on 06/01/2017 and continues until 12/31/2017.
- Must add offer to Card and use the same Card to redeem.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per American Express Card online account.
- Offer valid only for purchases made at Amazon.com and via the US Amazon mobile app using your enrolled American Express Card after enrollment and prior to 12/31/17.
- Excludes corporate gift card and custom-designed gift card purchases.
- Not valid at international sites owned and/or operated by Amazon or websites affiliated with/linked to/from Amazon.com.
- To the extent Membership Rewards points are used toward purchases, such purchases do not qualify for this offer.
- Offer not valid for Amazon Local, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Home & Business Services, Amazon Currency Converter, Home Services, Prime Photos, Amazon Inspire, Amazon Video Direct, Amazon business, Amazon Global, or Amazon Drive.
The offer is targeted, but if you do have it in any of your card it gives you tremendous savings on amazon, at least 40% off. What’s even better, is that he spending is cumulative, so you don’t have to necessarily spend $50 in one transaction.
Definitely check your accounts right away.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.