Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Amazon Cash Promo
Amazon Cash is a new way to reload your Amazon balance. Amazon gives you a barcode tied to your account. You go to a participating merchant and have the cashier scan the barcode and load money. Now there’s a promotion that will give you some free Amazon credit for using this feature.
- Try Amazon Cash for the first time by adding $60 or more to your Amazon Balance and earn a $15 Amazon Credit towards your next purchase on Amazon.com. Your discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Offer link.
- Try Amazon Cash at 7-Eleven for the first time by adding $30 or more to your Amazon Balance and earn a $7.11 Amazon Credit towards your next purchase on Amazon.com. Offer link.
- This is a limited time offer, one per Amazon customer account.
- The promotional credit expires on July 31, 2018.
- Amazon Cash transaction must occur between 12:01 am (PT) on May 1, 2018 and 11:59 pm (PT) June 30, 2018.
- Offer limited to the first time a customer uses Amazon Cash.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account.
- Cumberland Farms
- D&W Fresh Market
- Fred’s Pharmacy
- Kum & Go
- VG’s Grocery
- Family Fare Supermarkets
- CVS Pharmacy (Target locations excluded)
- Boost Mobile
While the list of participating merchants is small, they have been adding a few more lately. Everyone should find a eligible retailer nearby. If you’ve never used Amazon Cash then it could be worth a trip for the $15 bonus. You can also earn some credit card rewards in the process.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.