Amazon Cash Promo
Amazon Cash is a new way to reload your Amazon balance. Amazon gives you a barcode tied to your account. You go to a participating merchant and have the cashier scan the barcode and load money. Now there’s a promotion that will give you some free Amazon credit for using this feature for the first time.
Related: check out this targeted promotion for a 20% discount at Amazon when using Amex points.
- Try Amazon Cash for the first time by adding $30 or more to your Amazon Balance and earn a $10 Amazon Credit towards your next purchase on Amazon.com. Your discount will automatically be applied at checkout.
Promotion Page (our affiliate link)
- Amazon Cash transaction must occur between 12:01 am (PT) on July 1, 2018 and 11:59 pm (PT) August 31, 2018.
- Offer limited to the first time a customer uses Amazon Cash.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10 off products sold by amazon.com.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account.
- Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) September 30, 2018.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
You can find the list of merchants where you can load your Amazon balance here. Everyone should find a eligible retailer nearby. If you’ve never used Amazon Cash then it could be worth a trip for the $10 bonus, especially before Prime Day. Keep in mind that they have had similar offers for $15 credit on $60 loads in the past. You can also earn some credit card rewards in the process.
HT: Doctor of Credit