Amazon Cash Promo
Amazon Cash is a relatively new way to reload your Amazon balance. Amazon gives you a barcode tied to your account. You go to a participating merchant and have the cashier scan the barcode and load money. Now there’s a promotion that will give you some free Amazon credit for using this feature.
- Try Amazon Cash for the first time by adding $40 or more to your Amazon Balance and earn a $10 Amazon Credit towards your next purchase on Amazon.com. Your discount will automatically be applied at checkout.
Offer Page (affiliate link)
- This is a limited time offer, one per Amazon customer account.
- Amazon Cash transaction must occur between 12:01 am (PT) on September 1, 2018 and 11:59 pm (PT) December 31, 2018.
- Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) January 31, 2019.
- Offer limited to the first time a customer uses Amazon Cash.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account.
- Cumberland Farms
- D&W Fresh Market
- Fred’s Pharmacy
- Kum & Go
- VG’s Grocery
- Family Fare Supermarkets
- CVS Pharmacy (Target locations excluded)
- Boost Mobile
While the list of participating merchants is small, they have been adding a few more lately. Everyone should find a eligible retailer nearby. If you’ve never used Amazon Cash then it could be worth a trip for the $10 bonus. You can also earn some credit card rewards in the process.
We have seen bonuses of up to $15 in the past.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.