Amazon Cash Promo
Amazon Cash is a relatively new way to reload your Amazon balance. Amazon gives you a barcode tied to your account. You go to a participating merchant and have the cashier scan the barcode and load money. Now there’s a promotion that will give you some free Amazon credit for using this feature.
- Try Amazon Cash for the first time by adding $20 or more to your Amazon Balance and earn a $5 Amazon Credit towards your next purchase on Amazon.com. Your discount will automatically be applied at checkout.
Offer Page (affiliate link)
- This is a limited time offer, one per Amazon customer account.
- Amazon Cash transaction must by 11:59 pm (PT) July 31, 2019
- Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) August 31, 2019.
- Offer limited to the first time a customer uses Amazon Cash.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account.
- Cumberland Farms
- D&W Fresh Market
- Fred’s Pharmacy
- Kum & Go
- VG’s Grocery
- Family Fare Supermarkets
- CVS Pharmacy (Target locations excluded)
- Boost Mobile
While the list of participating merchants is small, they have been adding a few more lately. Everyone should find a eligible retailer nearby. If you’ve never used Amazon Cash then it could be worth a trip for the $5 bonus. You can also earn some credit card rewards in the process.
We have seen bonuses of up to $10 for a $40 load or $15 for a $60 load in the past.