Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join the MtM Community!
Get $25 Off $50 When You Use Amex Membership Rewards Points on Amazon
Amazon has a great promotion that can net you a 50% discount when you use Membership Rewards points. This is targeted and most likely you won’t be eligible if you took advantage of it last year.
Get $25 off your purchase of at least $50 of eligible products, where Membership Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code AMEX17EVER is entered at checkout.
- This is a limited time offer. The promotion will end at 11:59 PT on 12/31/2017, or until 80,000 customers have redeemed this offer, whichever is earlier.
- Account which has been active for 90 days or longer.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of at least $50 of eligible products, where Membership Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $25 per eligible Membership Rewards enrolled Card.
- Offer is not available to American Express Membership Rewards eligible cards whose points have been previously used for purchases at Amazon.com in the past twenty four months.
- Offer does not apply to the purchase of digital content.
- Offer only applies to eligible products sold by Amazon.com
- Promotion is available only to Amazon.com customers with an eligible American Express card issued in the United States.
- See offer page.
As mentioned above, this is a targeted offer. It usually works for people that haven’t taken advantage of it in the past. But even if you’ve done this in the past, give it a try with a different MR earning credit card. Using MR points on Amazon is a waste, so just use 1 point to take advantage of the promotion.
Don’t forget to go through JetBlue to earn 3x TrueBlue points on Amazon purchases.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.