Free $15 When You Load Amazon Balance with Membership Rewards Points
Amazon has a new offer for American Express cardholders that could net you a $15 promotional credit. The offer is targeted. Let’s look at the details.
Get a $15 promotional credit when you reload $100 or more between March 12th, 2018, and June 30th, 2018, using American Express Membership Rewards points for at least a portion of your Reload. The offer only applies to the first reload of your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance and you must use promo code AMEXRELOAD15 at checkout.
- Must use Membership Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase
- Enter the promotional code “AMEXRELOAD15” in the “Gift Cards & Promotional Codes” box when you check out, or alternatively click the button above to automatically add the promotional code to your account.
- This is a limited time offer that is good while supplies last.
- The offer only applies to the first reload of your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance.
- This limited time offer and associated promotional code expire at 11:59:59 PM (PT) June 30, 2018. Any promotional credit remaining unredeemed after August 15, 2018 11:59:59 PM (PT) will be forfeited.
- You must reload at least $100 in a single transaction to qualify.
- The promotional credit may only be applied to products and digital content sold by Amazon.com
- Promotional credits may not be redeemed for or applied toward the purchase of any gift cards sold at Amazon.com.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is one $15 promotional credit.
This is a targeted offer but worth checking to see if you’re eligible. It’s not a good idea to use Membership Rewards points to load your Amazon balance, but in this case you can use as little as one point to qualify for the promotion. It only applies to the first reload of your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance and you must click through the button on the offer page or try promo code AMEXRELOAD15 at checkout and load $100+.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.