Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Earn More at Amazon and Whole Foods on Prime Day with Prime Card
Amazon is offering extra cashback to Prime Rewards Visa Card members for Prime Day. You can earn a total of 6% cashback at Amazon and Whole Foods, instead of the usual 5%. let’s look at the details.
Get 6% Back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market on Prime Day with your Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card and an eligible Prime membership. Valid 7/15-7/16.
- During the promotional period of 12 a.m. Pacific Time, July 15, 2019 until 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time, July 16, 2019, earn a total of 6% Back per $1 spent at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market when you use your Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature credit card with an eligible Prime membership. That’s an extra 1% Back in addition to the 5% Back you already earn at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers to earn bonus % Back, such as Prime Card Bonus purchases on select items.
- The % Back earned for this promotion will post to your account as bonus points during the applicable monthly billing cycle and are generally available to be used at the beginning of the next billing cycle; bonus points earned on purchases made near the end of a billing cycle may take up to one additional billing cycle to become available.
- 6% Back is earned only on purchases made at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market (including physical Whole Foods Market and Whole Foods Market 365 stores, and the website accessible at www.wholefoodsmarket.com).
- 6% Back is not earned on (i) purchases from merchants using Amazon Pay, (ii) purchases made at international Amazon retail sites (including but not limited to Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, or Amazon.co.jp), or any other website operated by Amazon, (iii) purchases made at international Whole Foods Market sites, (iv) purchases of Whole Foods Market or Whole Foods Market 365 products or services through third-party sites such as Eventbrite, Instacart, Google Express and Shipt, (vi) online purchases of event tickets, classes or gift cards redeemable at Whole Foods Market or Whole Foods Market 365 (including through buyatab.com), or (vii) purchases from certain third-party vendors operating at Whole Foods Market sites.
Not a huge boost, but still more cash back is always better. 6% is a great rate for those who have the card, for both Amazon and Whole Foods purchases. Be ready on July 15th and 16th.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.