Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Disclosure: Amazon Prime Day posts will contain Amazon Affiliate links. You can buy through our links on Prime Day (or any other day) or choose to go direct. If you like these Prime Day deals or have even benefited from another deal for which there was a portal payout to you in lieu of an affiliate payout to us, please consider using our links. With that said, enjoy the deals, the shopping and thanks for reading!
Amazon Prime Day Book Sale
Amazon is offering a great Prime Day deal on print books for Prime members. Let’s take a look!
Enter 20PRIME at checkout under the “Gift cards & promotional codes” section to receive 20% off any one book, with a maximum discount of $10.
- Limit one promotional code per customer and account.
- The discount will be applied to the highest priced book in your order.
- This offer is valid on print books only. Excludes Kindle eBooks and Audible Audiobooks, Book Rentals and Amazon Gift Cards.
- The promotion is valid for a limited time, on orders placed between July 12, 2016 at 6 p.m. PST and July 12, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.
- Offer only applies to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
- Each code may be used only once.
- Offer good while supplies last.
If you like to purchase books, now is the time to do it. Like the earlier $10 promotion with the purchase of gift cards, this one comes around about twice per year and I see it as a discount on my Prime membership. There are always one or two print books that I want to purchase and I tend to hold off until I can get a discount like this one. Not a huge savings, but every few dollars adds up. Hopefully this 20% discount is just the icing on your Prime Day cake!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.