Amazon Toy Sale!
It’s the most wonderful time of year! While I shop for toys year round for my reselling business, the truth is that most people don’t pay all that much attention to toys outside of the holidays. The best deals are definitely found during off times, but right now Amazon has an awesome offer on hot toys even though it’s the hot season.
Selection Of Deals
While this deal is only available on select toys, there are probably well over 200 to choose from and many of them are definitely new and hot toys. You’ll find everything from Barbie, unicorns and LOL to Marvel, Funko POP and Disney.
Here are some of the hottest toys I found on Amazon’s sale list.
L.O.L. Bigger Surprise – $79 (#4 Best Selling Toy on Amazon!)
- L.O.L. Surprise Interactive Pets – $19.99
- L.O.L. Biggie Pets – $32.88
- L.O.L. Surprise! Glam Glitter Balls – $9.99 (#2 Best Selling Toy on Amazon!)
New Hatchimals HatchiBabies Ponette – $39.97 (#31 Best Selling Toy on Amazon)
- New Hatchimals HatchiBabies Cheetree – $47.97
- Hatchimals Mystery – $39.97 (#94 Best Selling Toy on Amazon!)
- Hatchimals CollEGGtibles 12 Pack – $15.99
Other Hot Toys
- Fingerlings Glitter Dragon – $11.84
- Disney Princess Dress Up Trunk – $34.99
- Teddy Ruxpin – $74
- Lego Jurasssic World Gyrosphere Escape 75929 – $63.99
- Lego Star Wars Cimperial-at-Hauler 75219 – $99.99
- Lego Creator Expert Taj Mahal 10256 – $369.95
- Lego Duplo Town Big Fair 10840 – $79.99
- Jurassic World 2 Owen – $10
- Avengers Infinity War Black Widow – $7.29
- Harry Potter Ron Weasley – $10.99
- Harry Potter Dumbledore – $10.99
Overall this is a great way to save up to 20% on many hot toys. I have only listed a few of what’s available so head over to the full list to see more.
You can find the full list of toys available here.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.