HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
American Express Delta Gold 50,000 Targeted Offer
There is a targeted offer for the American Express Delta Gold personal and business cards that has been been around in the last months. Doctor of Credit is reporting that there has been a new batch of people made eligible for the offer. This is not the best offer, but no lifetime language makes it a great offer nonetheless.
Terms of the Offer
The targeted offer has the following terms:
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after spending $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership
- Plus earn a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
- The annual fee is waived for the first year
Where to Look for the Offer
These are some of the places people have seen the offer:
- An email from American Express
- Logging into their Skymiles/Delta account online
- Or you can check THIS LINK to see if you are targeted
This is not the best offer we have seen on the card, since there was a 75K offer recently. But if you are targeted, a NO lifetime language offer is almost always a good offer in my book. Unfortunately I wasn’t targeted, but maybe some of you are.
Let us know in the comments!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.