Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
American Express Delta Gold 75,000 Targeted Offer
There is a targeted offer for the American Express Delta Gold personal card that has been been around for the last week. Doctor of Credit is reporting that there has been a new batch of people made eligible for the offer. The great thing about this offer is that the offer has no lifetime language.
Terms of the Offer
The targeted offer has the following terms:
- 50,000 Delta miles after spending $2,000 within the first 3 months of cardmembership
- 25,000 miles for your next $1,000 in spend within the first 6 months
- The annual fee is waived for the first year
- A $50 credit with any Delta purchase (A $3 Pringles can on the flight is the way to go!)
Where to Look for the Offer
These are some of the places people have seen the offer:
- An email from American Express
- Logging into their Skymiles/Delta account online
- Or you can check THIS LINK to see if you are targeted
This is a great offer, an increase of 25,000 miles over the standard offer for this card. Then you throw in no lifetime language on top of that and this can’t be beat!
Unfortunately myself and my wife were not targeted for this deal but I hope some of you were!
Let me know in the comments if you got the offer….make me jealous!!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.