Amex Blue Business Cash Now Has a $500 Bonus
Last month, American Express launched the Blue Business Cash Card. This is a 2% cash-back credit card that comes with no annual fee. It’s essentially a Blue Business Plus card that earns cashback instead of points. It also takes the place of the SimplyCash Plus card in the American Express card lineup which is a devaluation.
The card was released without a signup bonus, but now some people are seeing a $500 offer, mostly on incognito. The same offer is also available through referrals.
- Earn a $250 statement credit after you spend $5,000 within the first six months
- Plus an additional $250 statement credit after you spend an additional $10,000 within the first year
Direct Link to Application (try opening in incognito window)
- 2% automatic cash back on all purchases up to $50,000 per calendar year
- 1% cash back on all purchases after that, automatically credited to your statement
- No category restrictions, so you can earn cash back whenever and wherever
- No over limit fee. The amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us and other factors.
- And there’s no annual fee.
The card itself is not that interesting, since there’s many options out there that earn you 2% ore more. And this card earns cash instead of points. The Blue Business Plus for example earn you Membership Rewards that are transferable. But with a $500 bonus, it could be worth applying.
The spending requirement is huge, but it is another signup bonus that you can get from American Express. With their lifetime limit, these don’t come around often. With that said, I would personally wait for a lower spending requirement.
HT: Doctor of Credit