10,000 Membership Rewards for Both Parties with Referral
Back in May of 2017, American Express launched the Blue Business Plus credit card with a signup bonus of 20,000 Membership Rewards points. Soon after the bonus was removed. Now there’s a 10,000 Membership Rewards points bonus available through referrals for both parties.
- You can earn: 10,000 Membership Rewards® points for each approved referral – up to 55,000 points per calendar year.
- Up to a maximum of 55,000 points per calendar year.
- Each friend can earn: 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after they use their new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
Must apply through referral link
- 2X Membership Reward® points on the first $50,000 spent each calendar year, with no category restrictions
- 1X Membership Reward® points on purchases thereafter
- A 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for up to 12 months
- The ability to spend above the credit limit, so Card Members can pursue growth opportunities quickly without making calls or paying overlimit fees
- No Annual Fee
- Free Additional Cards
Currently the Amex Blue Business Plus card has no signup bonus through the public page. this new offer through referrals is almost as good as the signup bonus of 20K they offered at launch. If you have a friend or family member you can apply through their referral and get a total of 20K points. Otherwise, if you had your eyes on this card, make sure you apply through a referral to get 10K points.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.