Amex Business Gold Rewards 75K Bonus Offer
The best ever bonus on this card is back. This Amex Business Gold Rewards 75K offer has a waived annual fee and what’s even better, no lifetime limitation.
UPDATE: We haven’t heard of any positive reports lately so I think it may be dead at this point. Let me know if you are able to get through.
Earn 75,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $5,000 on qualifying purchases with the Business Gold Rewards Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
Link to offer (log in to see if you’re eligible)
American Express Business Gold Rewards Key Information
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175.
- $0 introductory annual fee for Additional Business Gold Rewards Cards in the first year; then, $50 for the first Additional Business Gold Rewards Card and no fee for other Additional Cards.
- 3X points on one category of your choice from the list below:
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- Advertising in select media
- Gas stations
- Shipping expenses
- Computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from select providers
- 2X points on the 4 remaining categories
- 1X points on other purchases
3X and 2X apply to the first $100,000 in purchases in each of the 5 categories per year, 1X point per dollar thereafter.
No Lifetime Language
We see this Amex Business Gold Rewards 75K offer occasionally, and what’s great about this one, is that it’s missing the lifetime language we see on American Express offers. This means that you’ll be able to get the bonus even if you’ve had the card ion the past.
Hopefully many of you will be able to get this deal show up after you log in. If you’re targeted and you do apply, I’d suggest you complete the spending organically if possible. There’s been plenty of clawback issues with Amex recently, so it’s always best to be on the safe side.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.