Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Huge Referral and Signup Bonus for Amex Business Platinum Card
American Express has increased both the referral bonus and the signup bonus on the Business Platinum card. You can now earn 100,000 points when you sign up through a referral and 20,000 points for everyone you refer. But be careful, do not refer yourself.
Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 50,000 points after you spend an additional $15,000 all on qualifying purchases on the Business Platinum Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
Offer ends 9/25/2019.
This bonus shows when you apply through a referral link. It could be a referral from any American Express card.
Our Referral Link (select business cards at the top)
The referral bonus for those who have the Amex Business Platinum card already, has also been increased. You can now earn 20,000 Membership Rewards points for every person that you refer and is approved for a new card. That’s up from 15,000 points.
The annual limit is still 55,000 points, so you now need only three referrals, instead of 4, to maximize it.
That makes it the best option to use for referrals, alongside the Amex Gold Rewards card. Amex Blue Business Plus and Amex Platinum offer 15,000 and most other cards offer 10K or $100.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com
- 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases.‡ Terms and limitations apply
- 1.5X Membership Rewards® points on eligible purchases of $5,000 or more, up to 1 million additional points per year
- 35% points back after use of the Pay with Points feature for all or part of an eligible flight, up to 500,000 points back per calendar year
- Access to more than 1,000 airport lounges across 120 countries
- Up to a $200 Credit a year for baggage fees and more on one airline
- 10 Gogo inflight internet passes annually and unlimited Wi-Fi at Boingo hotspots.
- Receive a statement credit every 4 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or TSA Pre® ($85) with an eligible Card.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status
- Hilton Honors Gold status
- One year of complimentary Platinum Global Access from WeWork, a network of premium workspaces around the world. With Platinum Global Access, enjoy over 300 workspaces in 75+ cities and 20+ countries, valued at $2,700. You’ll receive more information in February 2019 about the offer and how to enroll.
- Up to $200 in statement credits annually for U.S. purchases with Dell on your Business Platinum Card. You’ll receive more information about how to enroll in the new Shop Dell with Business Platinum benefit in February 2019.
- $100 hotel credit on qualifying charges at hundreds of properties in The Hotel Collection (increased from $75) for new reservations made after January 1, 2019 when you book through Amex Travel.
100K is a great bonus, but this one also comes with a huge spending requirement. Make sure you can manage to spend $25K in three months. If you have a friend or family member who can refer you, then you can a total of 120,000 Membership Rewards points.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.