Amex Business Platinum Card, 75K Offer with No Lifetime Restriction
There is a targeted Amex Business Platinum card 75K offer that people are seeing and it comes with no lifetime language. The offer is appearing in some people’s Amex Offers section.
Details on the Offer
- Earn 75,000 Membership Rewards(R) points after you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Platinum Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- The $595 annual fee is NOT waived
The American Express Business Platinum card earns at the following rates:
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com
- 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases.‡ Terms and limitations apply
- 1.5X Membership Rewards® points on eligible purchases of $5,000 or more, up to 1 million additional points per year
Here are the card benefits:
- 35% points back after use of the Pay with Points feature for all or part of an eligible flight, up to 500,000 points back per calendar year
- A Priority Pass Membership and Centurion Lounge access
- Up to a $200 Credit a year for baggage fees and more on one airline
- 10 Gogo inflight internet passes annually and unlimited Wi-Fi at Boingo hotspots.
- Receive a statement credit every 4 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or TSA Pre® ($85) with an eligible Card.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status
- Hilton Honors Gold status
- One year of complimentary Platinum Global Access from WeWork, a network of premium workspaces around the world. With Platinum Global Access, enjoy over 300 workspaces in 75+ cities and 20+ countries, valued at $2,700. You’ll receive more information in February 2019 about the offer and how to enroll.
- Up to $200 in statement credits annually for U.S. purchases with Dell on your Business Platinum Card. You’ll receive more information about how to enroll in the new Shop Dell with Business Platinum benefit in February 2019.
- $100 hotel credit on qualifying charges at hundreds of properties in The Hotel Collection (increased from $75) for new reservations made after January 1, 2019 when you book through Amex Travel.
If you have already had the American Express Business Platinum card before then this is a pretty amazing offer since it waives the lifetime language. Check your Amex Offers section to see if you were targeted for the offer. The original poster on Reddit said it was under their personal Gold Amex card.