Targeted Spending Bonus For Amex Delta Gold Cardholders, Earn up to 15K Extra Miles
Amex has a spending bonus offer for existing Amex Delta Gold cardmembers that can earn you as much as an extra 15,000 miles. These are targeted offers, but you can check if you’re eligible.
Enroll by September 30, 2017 and you can earn 5,000 bonus miles after each $2,000 you spend in purchases on your Card through December 31, 2017, up to 15,000 miles.
- Enroll by 9/30/2017 and earn 5,000 bonus miles after each $2,000 you spend in qualifying purchases on your Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card starting from the date you complete enrollment until 12/31/2017, up to a maximum of 15,000 bonus miles.
- Miles will be credited to your account 6-8 weeks after you reach each spend threshold.
- Qualifying purchases can be made by the Basic Card Member and any Additional Card Members on a single Card account.
- Qualifying purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, balance transfers, cash advances, purchases of traveler’s checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, purchases of gift cards; person-to-person payments, or purchases of any cash equivalents.
- Additional Card Members on your account are not eligible for this offer.
This is a good bonus if you’re looking to rack up some Delta SmyMiles. The extra miles will give you a total of 3.5X on all purchases and 4.5X on Delta purchases. It’s also easier to accomplish at least parts of the bonus since it is broken up in $2K spendings.
HT: Doctor of Credit