Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join the MtM Community!
Increased Bonus for Amex Delta Reserve Card, 40K Miles plus 10K MQMs
American Express has increased the signup bonus on the Delta Reserve card. Let’s take a look at this new offer.
Earn 40,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
Annual Fee $450
- Earn 2 miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta and 1 mile per dolar on all other purchases.
- Complimentary Delta Sky Club® access for you and discounted access for up to 2 guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- Earn 15,000 bonus miles and 15,000 MQMs after you spend $30,000 or more in eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- Receive upgrade priority over other Medallion members within the same Medallion level and fare class.
- Receive a Domestic First Class, Delta Comfort+® or Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card.
- The Medallion Qualification Dollar requirement for the qualification year will be waived if you make at least $25,000 in Eligible Purchases in that year with your Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express.
- No foreign transaction fees.
Amex Lifetime Restriction
UNFORTUNATELY, YOU CAN ONLY GET ONE SIGN-UP BONUS PER PRODUCT PER LIFETIME ON PERSONAL AND BUSINESS AMEX CARDS. HERE IS THE LANGUAGE THEY USE ON CARD APPLICATIONS: WELCOME BONUS OFFER NOT AVAILABLE TO APPLICANTS WHO HAVE OR HAVE HAD THIS PRODUCT.
There really isn’t much wiggle room in that. If you have had a card before, you will not receive the bonus. Sometimes you’re able able to get a bonus again if you’ve had a card many years ago, but best way to be sure would be to check with Amex what cards you have and had in the past.
This is a great bonus compared to the regular offer that only gives you 10,000 miles and 10,000 MQMs. But, even with this quadrupled bonus, this card is probably not for everyone, because it comes with a $450 annual fee that is not waived. This would be best for those who plan to take advantage of Delta Sky Club lounges.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.