Amex Express Checkout Last Day
Today is the last day to participate in one of the better deals of this year. As many of you know, American Express recently launched a new payment service called Amex Express Checkout. In an effort to promote that service, they are offering a $10 credit per Amex card when you use it to checkout at a variety of merchants.
While you can find the full details, here is how it works:
- Make any purchase at a participating merchant. (No minimum purchase amount)
- Receive a $10 credit for that purchase.
- Each Amex card can get one credit per merchant.
Some of the best opportunities have been at the following merchants:
- Newegg – $1 downloadable game content triggers a $10 credit.
- Sabon – $10 eGift cards trigger the $10 credit.
- Ticketmaster – Any tickets or donation.
- Wall Street Journal – Trial subscription
The credit does post a few days after the purchase and you don’t need to register. Simply use Amex Express Checkout and everything happens automatically. For answers to more of your questions see my original post. The promotion does end tonight so don’t wait if you want to take advantage.
Gap Amex Offer $25 Off $75
Today is the last day to take advantage of the Gap Amex Offer if you registered for it. As a reminder, the Amex Offer gives $25 off $75 and can be used to purchase gift cards. There are some potential great savings with this deal as I outlined in my original post.
While the Gap offer may not be for everyone, I know a lot of you have new Amex cards and it may make sense to claim your Express Checkout credits. I personally purchased $1 DLC content on Newegg to make $9 per card and have also purchased Sabon gift cards as well. Happy saving and have a great night!