Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Earn 2 Extra MR Points with Amex Express Checkout
American Express is promoting its Amex Express Checkout option with a new offer that can earn you two extra Membership Rewards points at several merchants. Let’s take a look.
Get two additional Membership Rewards® points per dollar spent when you use your eligible American Express® Card with Amex Express Checkout at these select merchants until 05/17/2018. Max. 5,000 additional points.
- All 1-800-Flowers brands
- Avis, Budget
- Cole Haan
- Crate & Barrel
- Neiman Marcus
- Offer ends 5/17/2018.
- Limit of 5,000 additional Membership Rewards points per eligible Card.
- Not valid on alcohol purchases on Boxed.
- You must (i) have an online account with American Express, (ii) provide your username and password to make a purchase using Amex Express Checkout and (iii) select an American Express Card enrolled in the Membership Rewards Program as the method of payment.
- These additional points are in addition to any points you would normally receive for purchases on your Card under the terms of the Membership Rewards program.
- For Amex Everyday Card products, when we calculate the additional points benefit, points awarded under this offer will not be included.
- Additional points will be credited to your Membership rewards program account within 90 days after qualifying purchases appear on your billing statement.
Will this promotion you will earn an extra two Membership Rewards points on top of what your card will already earn at these merchants. You’re limited to 5,000 additional Membership Rewards points per American Express Card enrolled in the Membership Rewards Program.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.