Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
New Amex Offer, Save 20% at Caesars Entertainment in Las Vegas
There’s a new Amex Offer today that can save you money at Caesars properties in Las Vegas. I believe the offer is targeted, but I see it in most of my cards.
Get a 1X $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $200 or more on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with Caesars Entertainment in Las Vegas from 6/27/17 to 12/31/17.
- Offer valid only at Caesars Palace, NOBU Hotel at Caesars Palace, Caesars Suites, Bally’s Las Vegas, The Cromwell, Flamingo Las Vegas, Harrah’s Las Vegas, LINQ Hotel & Casino, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood Resort, and Rio All-Suite Las Vegas.
- Reservations must be made directly through Caesars Entertainment (or properties listed above) by phone, at caesars.com or individual property websites, or via the mobile app.
- Offer only valid in the US. Excludes all Caesars Entertainment hotels outside of Las Vegas.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
A nice offer if you’re planning to visit Vegas. The offer is available till the end of the year, but make sure you add it to your cards now if you’re interested.
There’s also another Amex Offer for MGM Resorts in Las Vegas that expires on 6/30. That offer gives you a $60 statement credit when you spend $300+. You just need to charge at least $300 before the offer expires, and stay at a later date. Even a deposit should work.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.