Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
New Amex Offer, Earn Extra 4X on Gas Purchases
There’s a new offer on a very few Amex cards that can earn you extra Membership Rewards when you fill up with gas.
Get 4 additional Membership Rewards points per dollar spent for purchases made using your eligible enrolled Card at U.S. gas stations by 9/30/17.
- Offer expires 9/30/17
- Offer excludes online purchases and marina fuel or any type of commercial fuel (e.g.- jet fuel) purchases.
- For purposes of this offer, “gas station” means a merchant that is in the primary business of selling gasoline to consumers. Gas stations may sell other convenience items, but its primary business must be selling gasoline to consumers. The following are NOT considered gas stations: superstores, supermarkets, and warehouse clubs that sell gasoline.
- You will receive 4 additional Membership Rewards in addition to any points you would normally receive for purchases on your Card
- When we calculate the additional points benefit for Amex EveryDay® Card products, points awarded under this offer will not be included.
- Additional points will be credited to your Program account within 90 days after 9/30/2017
This is a very nice offer if you have it on any cards, but seems highly targeted. You can earn 5X MR points on gas, or even 6X if you have in on the PRG card that already earns 2X. Hopefully you’re taking advantage of fuel points offers that we post occasionally, but this offer could help you save on the portion of gas that you pay for.
Do you see it in your cards?
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.