Earn Extra Points on Groceries with New Amex Offers
Check your American Express credit cards for an offer that will get you some extra Membership Rewards points for your grocery shopping. There’s two different offers available.
- Get 500 additional Membership Rewards points by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more eligible transactions in-store or online at U.S. Supermarket locations by 9/25/2019. Limit of 1,500 Membership Rewards points. (HT: Danny the Deal Guru)
- Get 750 additional Membership Rewards points by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $250+ in one or more eligible transactions in-store or online at U.S. Supermarket locations by 9/25/2019. Limit of 2,250 Membership Rewards points. (HT: Doctor of Credit)
- Offer valid for in-store and online eligible purchases at U.S. Supermarkets.
- An”eligible purchase”means a purchase made with your enrolled Card at a U.S. supermarket location by 9/25/2019.
- “Supermarket”means a standalone merchant in the U.S. primarily selling supermarket products.
- Excludes gasoline purchases and gift card purchases.
- Specialty food stores, Superstores or Warehouse Clubs are not considered Supermarket stores
Check your cards and see if you have either on of these offers. Not a huge bonus but you can get some extra points with little effort. Add it to an American Express card that earns most points on grocery and supermarket spend like Old Blue Cash, Blue Cash Preferred or Amex Gold.