HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Amex Offers Roundup
American Express has released lots of new Amex Offers today with some free money for Android Pay users, discount at Amex Travel, extra MR points at several merchants, discounted gift cards and more.
How to Load
All offers can be loaded on the American Express website, app and some via social media such as Twitter by using the appropriate hashtag when available. As of the time of publishing all of these offers are still available, but it isn’t uncommon for offers to reach capacity quickly. So if you’re interested in an offer, add it to your card quickly.
Android Pay Offer
Get a $5 statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $5 or more using Android Pay on your Android device by 5/3/2017. Limit of 3 statement credits.
- Offer expires 5/3/2017
- Enrollment limited.
- Offer valid only for a qualifying purchase made with an American Express® Card within Android Pay on your eligible mobile device.
- Only US issued American Express Cards are eligible.
- Corporate Cards and all prepaid card products are not eligible for this offer.
- Limit 3 statement credit(s) per American Express® online account.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 5/3/2017
Amex Gift Cards Offer
Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your connected Card to spend a minimum of $200+ in one or more transactions online at americanexpress.com/gift by 7/31/2017. #AmexGift
- Offer valid online only at www.americanexpress.com/gift.
- Not valid for in-store purchases. Excludes purchases made at third party websites.
- Excludes Logo Gift Cards and Gift Cheques. Excludes Prepaid Reloadable Cards.
- Not Valid on Orders over $100,000.
- Offer not valid for any purchases made by using American Express Membership Rewards® points.
- See full terms.
Amex Travel Offer
Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $600 or more for a prepaid hotel booking at amextravel.com by 5/31/2017.
- Valid only for a prepaid hotel booking at AmexTravel.com.
- Offer not valid at American Express Travel offices. Offer not valid for Fine Hotels & Resorts bookings. Offer not valid for Car or Cruise bookings. Offer not valid for the flight portion of a flight+hotel package.
- Valid only on US website.
- Enrollment limited.
- Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® Card
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 5/31/2017
Maximize by using portal cashback and the following promo codes (HT: Doctor of Credit)
- MAR17FEE (should work until 4/30) for non activation fee
- FREESHP17A (should work until 6/30) for no shipping fee
Additional Membership Rewards Offer
Get 1 additional Membership Rewards point per dollar spent on online purchases made using your eligible, enrolled Card by 12/31/2017 at the following merchants:
- Gap Family of Brands (Online)
- Pottery Barn Brands (Online)
- INTERMIX Online
- Offer expires 12/31/2017
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per American Express Card online account.
- Not valid in-store.
- Not valid on shipments outside the US.
- Sur La Table Spend $50 or more, get $10 back
- Levi’s® Spend $125+, get 2,500 Membership Rewards® Points
- Things Remembered Spend $100+, get 2,000 Membership Rewards® Points
- Farfetch.com – Luxury Apparel Spend $250+, get 5,000 Membership Rewards® Points
- Seasons 52 Spend $50+, get 1,000 Membership Rewards® Points. Up to 2x
- Van Heusen : IZOD Golf Company Stores Spend $50+, get 1,500 Membership Rewards® Points
- Furnitureland South Spend $1,000+, get 20000 Membership Rewards® Points
The Android Pay offer is clearly the best one here. You get free $5 to spend, up to three times per card. That’s $15 per targeted Amex card. Make sure you add this one right away.
The Amex Gift Card offer is also a money maker. You can have the activation fee and shipping fee waived with the codes provided above and also get the $10 discount. Even if you don;t have an easy way to liquidate Amex Gift Cards, you can just use them for regular spend and it works out to slightly over 5% cashback.
Amex Travel offer can give you a nice discount on purchases of over $600. Just make sure you compare prices.
Android Pay is a great offer that everyone should take advantage of. Amex Travel is also a nice discount and then just keep in mind all the stores that earn 1 extra MR point, in case you don’t have any other cards that which give you anything better than 2x.
If you are trying to figure out more about Amex Offers, how to automate loading them to your cards or just about anything else, see: Maximizing Amex Offers: Linking, Automating, Tracking & Scaling Up for Maximum Savings & Profit!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.