Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Amex Offers Roundup
American Express has released some new Amex Offers today and among them there’s two that will probably be useful to some readers, one for JetBlue (targeted) and the other for HotelStorm. Let’s take a look.
Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200+ in one or more transactions to purchase airline tickets directly from JetBlue by 6/30/2017.
- Offer expires 6/30/2017
- Offer valid only on airline tickets purchased directly from JetBlue via jetblue.com, mobile app, by phone or in-person.
- Optional purchases such as seat upgrades, baggage fees, travel insurance, and pet fees are included if purchased at time of booking.
- Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Express® online account.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 6/30/2017
- In most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it.
Get a $50 statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $200 or more on a hotel stay through hotelstorm.com/amex by 10/12/2017.
- Offer expires 10/12/2017
- Offer valid online only at hotelstorm.com/amex.
- Transactions must be charged in USD to qualify.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 10/12/2017
- You may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it.
The JetBlue offer give you a nice 20% discount on JetBlue flights, but it is targeted and I only see it in one of my cards. You could wait till JetBlue has one of their fare sales and
The HotelStorm offer could save on hotel stays, but make sure you compare prices before booking to make sure you’re still getting a good deal even after the Amex Offer discount. You could try cashback sites as well, but most likely they won’t stack.
JetBlue is probably the best offer today, so check your accounts and add it if you have it. If you are trying to figure out more about Amex Offers, how to automate loading them to your cards or just about anything else, see: Maximizing Amex Offers: Linking, Automating, Tracking & Scaling Up for Maximum Savings & Profit!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.