Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Amex Offer; Spend $200 or more, get $40 back at DoubleTree by Hilton
There’s a new Amex Offer that came out today. You can get up to a 20% discount when you stay at a DoubleTree by Hilton. Let’s take a look. The Offer
Get a 1X $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $200+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with DoubleTree by Hilton from 9/25/17 to 12/31/17. Book direct with DoubleTree. Excludes advance purchase rates.
- Reservations for DoubleTree by Hilton™ must be made online at DoubleTree.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-855-610-8733.
- Offer only valid at DoubleTree by Hilton™ in the US & US territories.
- Excludes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts™, Canopy by Hilton™, Curio – A Collection by Hilton™, Tapestry Collection by Hilton™, Embassy Suites by Hilton™, Hilton Garden Inn®, Hampton by Hilton™, Tru by Hilton™, Homewood Suites by Hilton™, Home2 Suites by Hilton™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
We’ve seen similar and even better Amex Offers in the past, but it could come in handy if you have any paid stays coming up at any DoubleTree by Hilton properties. It could be stacked with another targeted Amex Offer for Hilton that expires at the end of September.
Let me know if you see the offer in your cards.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.