Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
New Amex Offers: Save at MGM Las Vegas and World’s Leading Cruise Lines
There’s two new Amex Offers available, it looks like they’re available on all cards. You can save 20% on hotel stays in Vegas or if you’re looking at cruises. Let’s take a look.
MGM Las Vegas Offer
Get a 1X $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $250+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with select MGM Resorts International destinations from 7/5/2017 – 10/5/2017.
- Offer valid only at Bellagio®, ARIA®, Vdara®, MGM Grand®, The Signature at MGM Grand®, Mandalay Bay®, Delano® Las Vegas, The Mirage®, Monte Carlo®, New York-New York®, Luxor®, and Excalibur®.
- Reservations must be made directly through MGM Resorts International (or destinations listed above), by phone, by individual resort websites, or through mlife.com, and mobile app.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
World’s Leading Cruise Lines Offer
Get a $100 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend $500+ while booking cruise line sailings with Carnival, Holland America, Princess, Cunard or Seabourn by 12/31/2017. See wlcl.com/amex.
- Offer valid only for reservations booked between 7/5/17 and 12/31/17 with
- Carnival Cruise Line at www.carnival.com or via phone 1-800-764-7419
- Holland America Line at www.hollandamerica.com or via phone 1-877-932-4259
- Princess Cruises at www.princess.com or via phone 1-855-288-8083
- Cunard Line at www.cunard.com or via phone 1-800-728-6273
- Seabourn Cruise Line at www.seabourn.com or via phone 1-866-755-5619
- Excludes the following brands: Costa, P&O Cruises, P&O Australia, Aida and Fathom.
- Excludes onboard purchases, transfers and transportation to the ship, gift and services, full ship charters, Base Camp at Denali Park (Holland America), McKinley Chalet Resort (Holland America), Worldwide Emergency Assistance Services, Special events in Culinary Arts, Digital Workshops, Special Entertainment Venues, Cancellation Protection Plan (Holland America), formalwear rentals and charitable donations.
- Excludes gift cards.
- Excludes the following if not booked at time of reservation: airfare booked through cruise line, excursions, prepaid food/beverage programs, prepaid gratuities, prepaid wi-fi packages, spa packages, photo & video packages, onboard celebrations, luggage valet services, Travel Insurance, Vacation Protection, motorcoach program, charters, meetings and incentive bookings.
- Prepaid Cards and products, Corporate Cards and American Express-branded Cards issued by other financial institutions are not eligible.
These are some great offers if you have upcoming stays at any of these MGM properties or are looking to take a cruise. Both offers give you a 20% discount.
Past hotel Amex Offers have worked on gift cards if you purchase them at the front desk, however there is no guarantee that will work with this offer. As noted above, gift cards are technically excluded from the terms.
Always nice to see new Amex Offers and they’ve had a few good ones recently after a short drought. If you are trying to figure out more about Amex Offers, how to automate loading them to your cards or just about anything else, see: Maximizing Amex Offers: Linking, Automating, Tracking & Scaling Up for Maximum Savings & Profit!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.