HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Amex Platinum Card Members Can Earn 22,500 Points Bonus on Hilton Stays
A new targeted offer for American Express Platinum cardholders could net you a bonus of 22,500 Membership Rewards points on your next Hilton stay. Let’s check the details.
Exclusive offer for Platinum Card Members enrolled in Hilton Honors Gold Status members only!
Spend $750 or more with your Platinum Card® at any of Hilton’s 14 hotel brands now through October 15, 2018 and earn 22,500 Membership Rewards® points. Terms and Conditions apply.
Link to offer (check if you are targeted)
- To redeem this offer, you must click “Book Now”.
- Offer is available from 7/15/18 until 10/15/18.
- You must satisfy the spending threshold between the date you redeem this offer and 10/15/18.
- You may satisfy the spending threshold with more than one transaction.
- Points will be credited to your Membership Rewards program account within 8-12 weeks after Hilton purchase(s) appears on your monthly billing statement.
A great offer if you have any planned Hilton stays coming up. The offer is targeted and only limited to those with an Amex Platinum credit card. It should also stack with Amex Offers for more savings at Hilton Hotels.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.