HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Enroll Now for Amex Platinum Saks Fifth Avenue Credit
We covered two days ago the new benefit that was added to the Amex Platinum card. Starting July 1, Amex Platinum cardmembers will be able to get up to $100 in credits per calendar year at Saks Fifth Avenue. Now you’re able to enroll for this benefit, and they’ve also published the details of the $100 credit.
Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue or saks.com on your Platinum Card®. That’s up to $50 in statement credits from January through June and up to $50 in statement credits from July through December. No minimum purchase required. Enrollment required.
How It Works
- Enroll now.
- Use your Card for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue or saks.com.
- Get up to $50 in statement credits from January through June and up to $50 in statement credits from July through December. That’s up to $100 in statement credits annually.
- Only the Basic Card Member or Authorized Account Manager(s) on a U.S. Consumer Platinum Card®Account can enroll in the benefit.
- Eligible purchases must be charged to the enrolled Card Account for the benefit to apply.
- Purchases by both the enrolled Basic Card Member and Additional Card Members on the eligible Card Account are eligible for statement credits. However, each Card Account is only eligible for up to a $50 statement credit from January through June and up to a $50 statement credit from July through December for a total of $100 per calendar year in statement credits across all Cards on the Account.
- Valid at Saks Fifth Avenue online or at locations in the US and US Territories.
- Not valid on Saks Fifth Avenue Gift Cards or purchases at outlet locations (in stores and online).
- Excludes purchases at restaurants located within the store and Online Bill Pay for Saks Credit.
- Not valid on online purchases shipped outside of the US.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks after an eligible purchase is charged to your Card Account for statement credit(s) to be posted to the Account.
Enroll now so you don’t forget. You can use a $50 credit for the remainder of this year, starting from July 1st. I would suggest waiting for a sale from Saks Fifth Avenue or for shopping portals to increase their cashback rates for the store.
HT: Doctor or Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.