Amex SPG Spending Bonus
Amex has sent out some targeted offers for the personal SPG card where you will get you up to an extra 15,000 Starpoints. There’s a spending requirement that has to be reached in order to earn the extra points and there’s a few different offers available.
- Earn 7,500 bonus Starpoints after each $10,000 you spend, up to 15,000 bonus Starpoints. (Link to offer)
- Earn 5,000 bonus Starpoints after each $5,000 you spend, up to 10,000 bonus Starpoints.
- Earn 3,000 bonus Starpoints after each $3,000 you spend, up to 6,000 bonus Starpoints.
- Earn 2,000 bonus Starpoints after each $1,500 you spend, up to 4,000 bonus Starpoints. (Link to offer)
- Must register by April 5th, 2018
- Spend must be completed by June 10th, 2018
- Spending must be completed from the date you register through June 10th, 2018
- Eligible purchases can be made by the Basic Card Member and any Additional Card Members on a single Card Account.
- Eligible purchases are purchases for goods and services minus returns and other credits.
- Eligible purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, balance transfers, cash advances, purchases of traveler’s checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, purchases of gift cards; person-to-person payments or purchases of other cash equivalents.
- Additional Card Members on your account are not eligible for this offer.
We’ve seen these offers before for the Amex SPG card and most people who are targeted have annual fees coming up.
It’s a nice way to add SPG points to your account, which are hard to earn besides sign up bonuses. With this offer you’ll earn about 2X Starpoints if you complete the spending. Just make sure you’re targeted first, enroll and complete the spending a few days before June 10th, 2018 to make sure your purchases post in time.
Let me know if you see any other offers on your Amex SPG cards.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.