Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Amtrak, Save up to 36% When You Travel with Friends and Family
Amtrak has launched a new promotion, called ‘Get Carried Away’. You can save when traveling with friends and family. The more friends you get to tag along, bigger the discount. Let’s look at the details.
Save when traveling with friends and family. Customers can save up to 36% on tickets when traveling with up to four companions. Here’s how it works:
- Passenger 1 – full price
- Passenger 2 – 15% off full price
- Passenger 3 – 60% off full price
- Passenger 4 – 70% off full price
- Valid for up to 4 passengers.
- Valid for sale beginning April 23, 2019.
- Valid for travel beginning April 26, 2019.
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of three (3) days prior to travel.
- Valid for travel on most Northeast Regionals between Washington, DC and Boston, MA, and on long-distance trains and associated thruways.
- Not valid on the Northeast Regional trains in the state of Virginia, on Auto Train, nor on the 7000-8999 thruways.
- The companion(s) is subject to coach seats only; no upgrades permitted.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
Perfect for a group of 4 traveling together. The discount average out to about 36% off. Even with three people, you save 25%.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.