Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Amtrak Father’s Day Sale, 30% Off Nationwide
Amtrak has a new Father’s Day Sale with discounts o 30% nationwide. You need to book in the next few days but you can travel in late summer and through the fall. Let’s check more details.
This Father’s Day weekend only, you can get 30% off Amtrak fares. Book a trip for yourself, your dad, your friends or take the whole family on vacation any time between August 1 and November 7. Travel anywhere across the country this fall — from New York to DC to Chicago to Seattle. You must book between June 13 and 17 to save 30% on your next trip.
- Valid for sale June 13, 2019 – June 17, 2019.
- Valid for travel August 1, 2019 – November 7, 2019.
- Valid on all service except Pennsylvanian and Keystone Service locally between Philadelphia and Harrisburg, Capitol Corridor, Hiawatha, Pacific Surfliner, and 7000-8999 Thruways.
- Valid for coach seats only.
- No business class upgrades permitted.
- No blackout dates.
- Space is limited and may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Fares are one way (adult) and no additional discounts apply.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary allowed.
- 25% cancellation fee applies.
- Exchanges are permitted within the ticket validity period.
- This offer is not combinable with any other discount offer.
A good sale from Amtrak. You need to book by June 17 in order to take advantage of this 30% discount. Hopefully you have better luck than Shawn on your Amtrak ride.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.