Another Day in Paradise Hilton Resort Promotion
Hilton just sent me an email on their newest promotion and it can knock 20-25% off your next resort vacation. Hilton is offering your 4th night free for resort stays in the Continental U.S., the Caribbean and Latin America, or your 5th night free in Hawaii. That can add up to some big savings if you had a upcoming trip in the works.
This offer is for paid stays, which isn’t really in my wheelhouse, but is great if that is something you would normally do or already have planned.
The terms are as follows:
- Offer requires three-day advance reservations
- It requires a minimum stay of six (6) consecutive nights and a maximum stay of ten (10) consecutive nights at Hilton Waikoloa Village and Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino.
- A minimum stay of five (5) consecutive nights and a maximum stay of eight (8) consecutive nights at hotels and resorts in Hawaii (except Hilton Waikoloa Village)
- A minimum stay of four (4) consecutive nights and a maximum stay of seven (7) consecutive nights at participating resort properties in the US (except Hawaii), Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Booking is non-refundable
- The reservation can not be altered or changed
- You must choose from one of the participating hotels HERE
- To reserve this package by phone call 1-800-HILTONS
- If booking online use “Another Day in Paradise” Package (Plan Code “PBADP4” or “DY4”) to receive all package benefits.
- Complimentary night includes room rate, tax in same category room as paid night(s) and does not include gratuities, resort fees or incidental charges
You could pair this up with Hilton’s double points promo on every stay this summer. It may be possible to stack it with the $75 resort credit promo as well. You may be able to get a little bit more if you go through a portal, like Ebates, when booking the room. Although the promo may void the portal payout.
I can’t find any dates in the terms so it may be an open ended promotion? Let me know if you see anything in the comments section.
This can be a solid offer if you had a cash stay planned at one of these resorts already. Maybe the Casa Marina in Key West? There seems to be a lot of caveats so I don’t know if I would go out of my way to use the promotion.
If you stack it properly and have Diamond status from the Aspire card then this could net you a big chunk of points with a decent savings. It is also possible that the $250 Aspire card’s resort credit may work for this too.