Apple AirPods Pro $235 On Amazon – Stack For Even Deeper Savings
Amazon is offering a deal on Apple AirPods Pro right now. They are currently marked down $15 off to $235. That isn’t terribly exciting by itself but if you use some other deals to stack the offer it gets pretty good.
Amazon Deals You Can Stack
Here are a list of current Amazon deals that could reduce your cost even further:
- Save 20% on Amazon with Amex Points, up to $50 in Savings
- $15 off $60 on Amazon With 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards Point
- Get $30 Off $60 Amazon Order When Using 1 Membership Rewards Point
- $10 Off Amazon For First Time App Users
- $10 off $30 Amazon Order When Using Discover Cash Back
- $10 Off $50 at Amazon with Discover Card
- Save $15 on $50 Amazon Purchase with ThankYou Points
How To Max Out The Purchase With A Credit Card
Hopefully you are able to get one of the deals above to work. That could bring you up to an additional $50 off. But the issue is you usually need to use the card that has the points promo for the purchase. That is unless you have an Amazon gift card balance.
After you check the deals above and find something that works there are a few options to get 5%+ back on your purchase.
The easiest is to use your Discover card for the 5% back on Amazon this quarter. You can just reload your balance to the amount needed and you are all set. An additional 5% off the purchase.
If you don’t have any of these cards then use whatever card you have minimum spend on or anything that earns a good return on non bonus spend like the Citi DoubleCash.
With multiple levels of stacking hopefully you can turn a meh AirPods Pro deal into a pretty good one. Let me know what you are able to get the final price tag down to.
Hat Tip: DoC