Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Use Amex Cards with Apple Pay and Save [Targeted]
A new Amex Offer showed up today on some American Express credit cards. This targeted offer will save you money for using your card through Apple Pay.
Get $2 statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $5 or more using Apple Pay on your eligible mobile device by 8/29/2018. Limit of $10 in total statement credit per online account.
- Enrollment limited.
- Offer valid at in-store and in-app merchant locations that accept the American Express® Card in the fifty United States, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands with point-of-sale terminals that process Apple Pay transactions.
- If you cannot use Apple Pay for the purchase for any reason, your purchase will not qualify for the offer.
- Only US-issued American Express Cards are eligible for this offer.
- Limit $10 in total statement credits per American Express online account.
- Purchases to meet the spend requirement of this offer do NOT include fees or interest charges, purchase of travelers checks, purchase or reloading of prepaid cards, purchases of gift cards, person-to-person payments, or other cash equivalents.
Small savings but worth it if you have it. You need to have an iPhone obviously to use the offer, and you need to be targeted. Works best for small purchases and can be used up to five times per targeted card, for a total of $10 in statement credits.
HT: Frequent Miler
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.