Apple Products Sale On Amazon: Watches, AirPods, AirPod Pro & iPads
There are a slew of Apple products on sale on Amazon right now. Just in time for the holiday shopping season! There are some pretty good deals in here and they get even better with stacking. Make sure you can return them in case better deals come out on black Friday (you should be able to).
Here are the current deals:
- Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS, 44mm) – Space Gray Aluminium Case with Black Sport Band – $100 off for $329.99
- Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS, 44mm) – Silver Aluminium Case with White Sport Band – $100 off for $329.99
- Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS, 40mm) – Space Gray Aluminium Case with Black Sport Loop – $100 off for $299.99
- Apple iPad Air (10.5-Inch, Wi-Fi, 256GB) – Space Gray – $50 off for $599.99.
- Apple iPad Air (10.5-inch, Wi-Fi, 64GB) – Space Gray (Latest Model) – $30 off for $469.99
- Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case (Latest Model) – $34 off for $164.99
- Apple AirPods Pro – $14 off for $234.98
Amazon Deals You Can Stack
Here are a list of current Amazon deals that could reduce your cost even further:
- Save 20% on Amazon with Amex Points, up to $50 in Savings
- $15 off $60 on Amazon With 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards Point
- Get $30 Off $60 Amazon Order When Using 1 Membership Rewards Point
- $10 Off Amazon For First Time App Users
- $10 off $30 Amazon Order When Using Discover Cash Back
- $10 Off $50 at Amazon with Discover Card
- Save $15 on $50 Amazon Purchase with ThankYou Points
How To Max Out The Purchase With A Credit Card
Hopefully you are able to get one of the deals above to work. That could bring you up to an additional $50 off. But the issue is you usually need to use the card that has the points promo for the purchase. That is unless you have an Amazon gift card balance.
After you check the deals above and find something that works there are a few options to get 5%+ back on your purchase.
The easiest is to use your Discover card for the 5% back on Amazon this quarter. You can just reload your balance to the amount needed and you are all set. An additional 5% off the purchase.
If you don’t have any of these cards then use whatever card you have minimum spend on or anything that earns a good return on non bonus spend like the Citi DoubleCash.
If you had been looking for a new Apple product for yourself or for a gift hopefully one of these deals help. Some of them get really good if you are able to stack the Amazon promos linked above on top of it.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.