60K Bonus & Waived Fee for Barclays AAdvantage Aviator Red Card
Barclaycard has an increased bonus for its AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite credit card. Joe called it the worst card he has in our latest podcast, but you can get 60,000 miles with just one purchase and the annual fee is waived. Doesn’t sound bad at all to me. Let’s check the details.
Earn 60,000 bonus miles when you make your first purchase in the first 90 days.
Enjoy 0% introductory APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply, 17.99%, 21.99% or 26.99%, based on your creditworthiness. There is a fee for balance transfers.
Application Page (use code 356467)
- First checked bag free for the primary cardmember and up to 4 companions
- Earn 2X miles for every one dollar spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1X miles on all other purchases
- 10% of your redeemed miles back (10,000 miles maximum per calendar year)
- Earn $3,000 Elite Qualifying Dollars (“EQDs”) after spending $25,000 in Net Purchases
- $100 American Airlines Flight Discount (the “Flight Discount”) after you spend $30,000 or more in Purchases on your Account during your cardmembership year
- Receive 25% inflight savings on food and beverages
- No foreign transaction fees
You must be at least 18 years of age. This offer is available only to applicants who are residents of the United States, with the exception of Puerto Rico and the US territories.
Existing cardmembers, existing accounts, and previous cardmember with accounts closed in the past 24 months may not be eligible for this offer.
This is a great offer and the highest we have seen on this card. The only requirement to earn the 60K bonus is to make a purchase. With this offer you also get the annual fee waived the first year so it’s $99 better. There’s no Companion Pass though at signup. If you recently applied for the lesser bonus, send a message to ask to be matched to this increased offer.