Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Earn One Free Rental When You Rent Twice from Avis
Avis has a promotion where you can earn one free rental after you complete two rentals of at least two days each. Let’s check the details.
Now through February 28, 2019, Avis Preferred® Members can earn Rental Day Rewards! To earn one Rental Day Reward, rent twice for a minimum of two days. You can earn up to ten total Reward Days.
Plus, if you’re opted into Avis Preferred Points, you’ll earn points for every dollar you spend!
- Eligible customers must be enrolled in Avis Preferred and register for the Drive Free promotion online at avis.com/drivefree with a valid Avis Preferred/Wizard number and the
email address on profile to qualify.
- This promotion only applies to residents of the U.S. and Canada (including Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands).
- If registration takes place after the date the promotion begins, rentals accumulating towards Rental Day Rewards will only be tracked from the first day of the month registration is completed
- Customers can earn one Rental Day Reward for completing two (2) Qualifying Rentals at Avis participating locations in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands between September 25, 2018 and February 28, 2019.
- A Qualifying Rental is defined as a paid rental consisting of a minimum of two paid
consecutive days’ base charges. Customer must reserve an Intermediate car class or above. Customer can only qualify for one rental if multiple rentals occur during the same timeframe.
- Reservations must be made with the enrolled Preferred Member/Wizard Number.
If you rent cars often then it should be worth registering and go for the free rental. Just make sure you register first and then complete your two rentals of two days each by February, 2019.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.