It's Amazon Prime Day! Check out our curated Prime Day 2018 MASTER THREAD of Deals!
Banana Republic Visa Summer Spending Offer
I have written quite a few times in the past about my love for the Banana Republic Visa card and its spending offers. While the card’s rewards are locked into “Gap Brands” and it only earns a boring 1X on everyday purchases, they often send out increased earning offers. MtM reader Karush sent me the details of an offer he received and after searching my email I received the same thing. (Subject: “Cardmember, want more Reward Points this summer?”) Let’s take a look.
Enjoy the summer and earn:
- 5X points on purchases at gas stations
- 3X points on purchases at grocery stores
- 1X points on all other purchases outside of their brands
- Qualifying transactions for the 5X gas and 3X groceries must be made with your Banana Republic Visa Card, July 1, 2017 through September 30, 2017.
- Transactions within other establishments (i.e., supercenters or warehouse clubs) may not apply.
- We do not evaluate whether merchants correctly identify and bill transactions; however, we do reserve the right to determine which transactions qualify.
- Cash Advances, interest charges, and fees do not qualify for Reward Points. Account must remain open, in good standing, and not become delinquent.
- Allow up to two billing cycles after promotion end date for bonus points to post to your account.
As you probably know, gas stations and grocery stores can be easy places to rack up a lot of spend. With back to school happening, I imagine now could be a good time to generate some rewards. If you have the ability to spend a lot at gas stations then this truly turns out to be a fantastic deal.
Do you have this card and did you receive this Banana Republic Visa Summer spending offer or did you receive something else? Let us know in the comments!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.