Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Bank of America is offering a $100 sign up bonus for new checking account. This is not a great bonus, but it is available nationwide and can be done online. It does require some work. Let’s check the details.
Open a new Bank of America Core Checking OR Bank of America Interest Checking personal checking account by February 28, 2018 and set up and receive two Qualifying Direct Deposits of $250 or more each to your new personal checking account within 90 days from account opening.
A “Qualifying Direct Deposit” is a recurring direct deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security or other eligible regular monthly income, electronically deposited by an employer or an outside agency into your new checking account. A transfer from a brokerage account or Merrill Edge or Merrill Lynch account is not a Qualifying Direct Deposit.
- Offer expires 2/28/2018
- $100 bonus will be deposited 60 after you fulfill the requirements.
- You are not eligible for this offer if you were a signer on or owner of a Bank of America personal checking account within the last six (6) months.
Bank of America Core Checking it’s the best option for this bonus. It has a $12 fee that is waived with one of the following options:
- Have at least one qualifying direct deposit of $250 or more each monthly statement cycle
- Maintain an average daily balance of $1,500 or more each monthly statement cycle
- Are enrolled in Preferred RewardsOpens link in a new page (waiver applies to first 4 checking accounts)
America Core Checking doesn’t have any early closing fees.
The bonus is only $100 and you need to complete two qualifying direct deposits of $250 or more within 90 days. On the plus side, the bonus is available nationwide and can be done online.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.