It's Amazon Prime Day! Check out our curated Prime Day 2018 MASTER THREAD of Deals!
Moneymaking Offer from Bank of America & Others is Back
Bank of America often has some good offers through BankAmeriDeals and this offer for AT&T that comes around a few times a year is one of the best, but targeted. The same offer is available on some banks such as PNC, Suntrust, Region and more.
Earn cash back when you make two transactions with AT&T using you eligible card associated with this offer. There’s usually different versions of the offer:
- Earn $100 cash back when you make two transactions of at least $15
- Earn $75 cash back when you make two transactions of at least $15
- Earn $50 cash back when you make two transactions of at least $15
- Offer expires 4/20/18
- Offer must be used by 6/4/18 (This means you have to save the offer on your account by 4/20/18 and use it by 6/4/18)
- Offer valid in-store or online at at&t.com or over the phone
- Must use one of the cards associated with the online account
- Cash Back is earned 30 days after making second purchase
This is a targeted offer and you should check BankAmeriDeals in your account online. It could easily be a moneymaker, especially for AT&T customers since paying your monthly bill has triggered it in the past. Even if you’re not a customer, you can still take advantage of the offer. You can purchase some cheap accessories at a Corporate store to get your cashback. Some other banks mentioned above also have the same offer usually so check your accounts.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.