Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Barclay Choice Privileges Visa Card 64K Bonus
Barclay Choice Privileges Visa Signature Card has a new best ever sing-up bonus available. Let’s take a look at this offer.
- Receive a one-time 32,000 point bonus after you spend $1,000 in Net Purchases within the first 90 days of Account open date.
- Receive an additional one-time 32,000 bonus points after you spend an additional $2,000 in Net Purchases within the first 180 days of the Account open date.
- 15 points per $1 spent at eligible Choice Privileges locations with your Choice Privileges®Visa® Signature Card and Choice Privileges membership.
- 5 points per $1 spent on the eligible purchase of Choice Privileges points or Choice Hotel gift cards.
- 2 points per $1 spent on purchases anywhere else.
- Enjoy the perks of Elite Gold Status and get a 10% point bonus every time you purchase a stay with Choice Hotels.
- No annual fee.
This is the highest ever bonus on this card. The previous bonus was at 40,000, so this one is significantly better. In the US they don’t have many great redemptions, although you could get plenty of stays at their low end properties. Reward nights at Choice Hotels start from 6,000. You could also get close to two night at some of their top properties.
You can definitely do better abroad. You can find hotels in lots of major cities in Europe for example for just 8,000 points a night, which makes this bonus worthwhile.
This is a decent bonus for a no-fee card. Keep in mind that you need to complete $3,000 in spending to get the full bonus. Best use of points is abroad. Definitely check out their program first to see if it makes sense for you.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.