Best Bonus on Barclaycard Arrival Plus Card Just Got Better!
Barclays has made a best ever bonus on the Arrival Plus card even better. They are still offering the 60,000 points (worth $600 towards travel) as a welcome bonus, but now they are also waiving the annual fee for the first year.
- Receive a one-time 60,000 miles welcome bonus after you spend $5,000 in net purchases within the first ninety (90) days of account open date.
- The $89 Annual Fee is waived the first year.
- Earn 2X miles per dollar on every purchase
- Get 5% back in miles when redeeming for travel
- Complimentary online FICO® Credit Score access for Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® cardholders.
- EMV Chip & pin for convenience when traveling overseas (best in the business).
- World Elite Mastercard benefits.
- No foreign transaction fees.
The best bonus we have seen on the Arrival Plus card just got better with the waived annual fee. The 60,000 points are worth $600+ when redeemed for travel. Remember that you will get 5% of your redeemed miles back which means you essentially earn 2.1% on every purchase. The card’s chip and pin feature is the best there is when you are talking about international travel as well.
Barclaycard has been generous and has been willing to waive the fee for recent applicants who call in.