Get 60K Miles with Barclays AAdvantage Aviator Business Card
Barclaycard has a business version of the AAdvantage Aviator credit card. It first had a 40,000 bonus and more recently a 50,000 bonus. But now it has an even better offer. Let’s look at the details.
Receive 60,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.
This is a limited-time offer and may be canceled at any time without notice. Please allow 4-6 weeks for AAdvantage bonus miles to be deposited into your AAdvantage account after the qualifying transaction has posted.
Annual fee of $95 is not waived.
- First checked bag free for the primary cardmember and up to 4 companions
- Earn 2X miles for every one dollar spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1X miles on all other purchases
- 10% of your redeemed miles back (10,000 miles maximum per calendar year)
- Earn $3,000 Elite Qualifying Dollars (“EQDs”) after spending $25,000 in Net Purchases
- $100 American Airlines Flight Discount (the “Flight Discount”) after you spend $30,000 or more in Purchases on your Account during your cardmembership year
- No foreign transaction fees
You must be at least 18 years of age. This offer is available only to applicants who are residents of the United States, with the exception of Puerto Rico and the US territories.
Existing cardmembers, existing accounts, and previous cardmembers with accounts closed in the past 24 months may not be eligible for this offer.
This is the best bonus we have seen on this card. The previous 50K bonus only required one purchase, while now you have to spend $1,000 in three months. You need to pay the annual fee of $95 which is not waived the first year.
HT: Doctor of Credit