Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Barclays Sends Out Targeted Bonuses for Adding Authorized Users
Barclays has sent out emails to some credit card holders with an offer to get a bonus for adding authorized users. I’ve seen the offer on two cards so card, but it’s possible that other Barclays cards are targeted as well.
Earn a $15 statement credit hen you add an authorized user to your Barclays account from 08/14/2018 — 08/28/2018.
- Barclays Wyndham Rewards Visa
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus Mastercard
- Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard
- Offer is valid for select cardmembers and is not transferable.
- If you close your account or switch to another product during the promotional period, you may no longer be eligible for this promotion.
- Cardmembers who receive this offer and add an authorized user between 08/14/2018 and 08/28/2018 will earn a $15 statement credit.
- Limit of one $15 statement credit per account.
- All statement credits earned will appear on your statement 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion.
An easy way to make $15. There’s no spending requirement to get the bonus, you just need to add an authorized user. The offer is targeted so you must have received an email in order to qualify.
Let me know if you received the offer for any other cards.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.