Best Buy Gift Card Bonus Code Offer
Best Buy is offering a bonus on the purchase of e-gift cards through Cashstar, which amounts to a 9% discount. We see these Best Buy Cashstar offers a few times per year.
This offer is not as good as it used to be since you can no longer use Best Buy gift cards on 3rd party gift cards. But it is still a great option if you source at Best Buy for reselling or if you shop there regularly for personal use/gift buying. You can still get a 9% discount plus earn Best Buy points and status. Or you can sell the $300 in gift cards and use the promo codes and earn the Best Buy rewards points.
Purchase a $100 e-gift card by May 12th and get a $10 savings code. Offer is available until 5/12/18. The $10 savings code should be issued on 5/29/12 and will have an expiration date 0f 6/11/18. Limit 3.
- Valid 4/29 – 5/12/18 online only.
- $10 savings code will be provided via e-mail on 5/29 with a 6/11 expiration date.
- Maximum of 3 $100 e-gift card purchases during promotion time period per customer and savings codes will be sent via e-mail in $10 increments.
- Valid e-mail address required to receive savings code.
- Savings code may be redeemed online and in store.
- Be sure to add your Best Buy rewards number to the order
You can check out with PayPal and pay with your Chase Freedom card if you still need to earn 5X Ultimate Rewards this quarter. Remember to transfer your Freedom points to your best premium card each month just in case.
These deals are nice if you shop at Best Buy often enough to use the savings code before it expires. The $10 savings code cannot be resold but it can be easily turned into a regular gift card.